Dear Landon,
I just want you to know what a joy you are. You wear me out every single day! You are a constant ball of energy. You want to explore and touch everything in sight. I am so happy I was blessed to have a boy. Oh, how different you are from your sisters. Your grandma tells stories about your dad. There was a time she could not find him and finally looked in the kitchen where she found him on top of the table with a bunch of bananas stuffed in his mouth. And then there was the time he climbed the dresser by pulling out all the drawers. I feel like I'm witnessing a glimpse of how your dad was as a toddler. Now, I've heard I was a very calm child. So, I guess I'm getting paid back for your dad's mischievousness. But that's okay, because honestly, I could eat you up with a spoon!
Love,
Mom