Yep, that's right! I'm in serious trouble.
This little boy has his mommy wrapped around his little finger. What will I do when I have two of these? When I get on to him, he just grabs my cheeks and squeezes them together and says, "MOMMY, MOMMY!" And then he gives me a big kiss.
The day he said, "I wuv you," it was all over. I just melted into a big sappy pile of yeah, you pretty much can get away with anything.
But, No, No, No! I have got to get control of myself and this little boy who thinks he rules the house around here with his charm. Let me just be clear. It's not only me he has wrapped. He has us all wrapped! He is the sweetest most loving, little brother. Then in a split second he can grab a toy and knock Savannah or Laurel over the head. He says the most precious, "I sorry!" and when this is said, all tears are dried up. He grabs Savannah's hair and drags her to where he wants to go. Savannah says, "he just drags me around like a dog on a leash!"
It makes me think about growing up with my two brothers. If we wanted mom to bake cookies, we always sent one of our brothers in to ask for it because we knew she would. There was always this special, unspoken bond between them. Now, I totally get it!