Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear Sawyer,

So, they tell me you are my brother. 
And mommy says that I am going to love having a brother.  She says that we will be able to play together one day.  But right now, all I hear is, "Landon, be soft with your brother!"  She sure is protective of you!  I will be glad when you can wrestle with me!

I can't wait to show you all the tricks I have learned.  I love to swing.  On Everything!

You see, this lap use to be just mine.  All mine.  I don't really know how I feel about sharing it with you.
I do anything to get attention these days.  I'm so scared mommy is going to forget about me.  She tells me all the time that she loves me and that I'm still her baby.  Then you start crying and she has to feed you.  You sure do take alot of her time.

I got a really bad cold about 3 weeks after you were born.  Mommy had you on one shoulder and me on the other.  We rocked for hours in the middle of the night.  When you cried, I cried even louder.  You are not going to out do me!!  Finally, mommy took me to daddy and I got to sleep with him.  I think these two are just trying to survive!  I guess you are an okay brother.  I will just be happy when you can play, for real, with me!

Love,
Landon