The hotel had a lot of different pools that were just the right depth. It had a resort feel, with walking paths all around the bay. It was absolutely beautiful. For the first time ever, we went out to eat with all the children and everyone behaved! All four ordered their own food. They all sat there and ate, without spilling anything, or poking a hole through their styrofoam cup! I mean, I don't want to jinx myself or anything, but I think life is getting a little easier with this crew.
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Spring Break/2015/Point Clear
We had one of the best Spring Breaks! We left that Monday and drove to Point Clear, Alabama. We stayed for 4 days, at the Grand Hotel on the Bay. The children were a little confused because they were expecting the beach! We have never been to the Bay. There was less sand and less waves. It was probably the most relaxed I have ever been around the water with our children. I felt like we were on our on private island. At one point, I heard Laurel say, "Let's pretend we are on Gilligan's Island!"
The hotel had a lot of different pools that were just the right depth. It had a resort feel, with walking paths all around the bay. It was absolutely beautiful. For the first time ever, we went out to eat with all the children and everyone behaved! All four ordered their own food. They all sat there and ate, without spilling anything, or poking a hole through their styrofoam cup! I mean, I don't want to jinx myself or anything, but I think life is getting a little easier with this crew.
End of Day 2
The hotel had a lot of different pools that were just the right depth. It had a resort feel, with walking paths all around the bay. It was absolutely beautiful. For the first time ever, we went out to eat with all the children and everyone behaved! All four ordered their own food. They all sat there and ate, without spilling anything, or poking a hole through their styrofoam cup! I mean, I don't want to jinx myself or anything, but I think life is getting a little easier with this crew.