Friday, May 8, 2015

Field Days!

Whoo Hoo!  School is almost over and we can not wait!  May is crazy around here and we are counting down the days until summer!

Landon, Laurel and Savannah's Field Days!









I can't believe this little guy is going into Kindergarten in a few months.  He sure is going to miss his teacher, Mrs. Kathryn.  She told me that he is ready for Kindergarten and catches on really quick!  I loved hearing that.  Then she told me that she sure was going to miss him.  She said he was the sweetest, little boy and that he could make her laugh so hard!  I loved hearing that even more!  He makes me laugh so hard too.
The other day, I picked him up from school and I saw a wet circle on the front of his blue jeans!  I said, "Landon, did you wet your pants!?"  He had an embarrassed look on his face.  I asked how long he had been like that and he said, "since lunch."  I asked if Mrs. Kathryn had noticed and why didn't he go to the bathroom!?  He said, "she didn't notice.  My shirt covered it up."
That night as I was getting him ready for bed, I said, "Landon, you can not wet your pants at school!  You have got to go to the bathroom.  You need to stop what you are doing and go!"  I said, "What did you think when you realized you had wet your pants?"  With the most serious look on his face, he looked towards the ceiling and said, "I prayed, Jesus, please dry it up!"  "And Jesus did not answer my prayer!"  Oh my goodness, I could not quit laughing!  For days, I laughed every time I thought about what he said!  "Jesus, please dry it up!"

Laurel's last field day at the Elementary school!




Look at her!  Poor girl was once terrified of a basketball.  




Laurel and her friend, Taylor

Savannah's Field Day!