I took Laurel, Savannah and Landon over to our good friend's Ava and Lily's neighborhood for some Halloween pre-party and some trick-or-treating fun!
Before we hit the dark night....
We ate pizza and cookies.
And posed for pictures.
I love how Laurel is such a "little mommy."
This car was parked in some one's driveway. It always amazes me how people go all out for Halloween. The children thought it was the spookiest thing. It actually ended up making us all jump. If you get too close to it, smoke starts seeping out from underneath making a hissing sound. I used this scary scene as a teaching lesson. I told Landon that if he kept unbuckling while I was driving down the rode, he was going to look like that little boy in the back seat. He hasn't unbuckled since!
My sweet friend Dana has spoiled Landon since birth. She carried him all the way home.
He was so tuckered out by the end of the night.
And here they are with their piles of treats!