Sunday, December 23, 2012

Spooky Events Continued....

I'm doing a preschool group with 5 other ladies.  Every Tuesday one of us host preschool at our house.  We each have a theme that we cover on that day and our little ones get to have fun and maybe learn a little something along the way.
At the beginning of the year, we scheduled in some field trips.  One of the field trips was going to a pumpkin patch.  Well, we aren't really a "real" preschool so we couldn't get in at the pumpkin patches during the day.  So I said, "come to my house and we will have a hayride, because I already had that planned for Sawyer's birthday, and we will make a pumpkin patch."

We also invited another group of ladies who do this same kind of preschool.
It was so much fun.  Here are some pics:
 
The girls are ready for the hayride!  Did I mention that Landon's preschool group is all girls.  The other preschool group had a few boys, so Landon got some guy time on this field trip!
 Trying to round him up to get on the hayride.
We got a pumpkin!
The whole group after the hayride.  I think it was a successful pretend field trip to the pumpkin patch.