Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunset at the Beach

We love walking on the beach, when the sun is going down.  The kids found a really deep trench that someone had worked really hard on.  They spent a good 45 minutes playing house in that trench, Karly and Savannah did splits in the sand, We let the water rush over our toes, and Laurel left her name in the sand.








Seriously, one of my favorite places to be!


My sister took her family out on the beach one evening to take family pictures.  I wish I had mustered up the energy to put my family together for a photo shoot on the beach.  But I didn't have it in me that night to bribe two little, worn out boys.  So while mom and dad were taking these awesome pictures of them, we went and got everyone ice cream!  Yep, you see where our priorities were!





Yeah, I was regretting it.  I love the one with them all jumping up in the air.  I love how she took the ones with mom and dad. Priceless!