Thursday, November 26, 2015

15 Years In Notes

On November 11th, Seth and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary.  We woke up to notes all over the house.  Every time I turned around, I would find another note that Laurel and Savannah had put up.  I love this family of mine that he and I have created.





Even Landon wrote a note.
While we are talking about notes, I have taken a few pictures of some notes that I have found:



Landon is learnig to read and write and drew this picture of his cousin, Luke.


Savannah usually makes really good grades.  One day, I was going through her graded papers and found a science test that she had made a D on.  I could not believe it because she had assured me that she knew the material.  Savannah gets so upset if you slightly raise your voice at her.  About an hour later, she came to show me that she had written sentences with her vocabulary words.  We had a good laugh!


My sister, Audra sent these pictures to me the other day.  She was out at mom and dad's, and was going through Mom's cedar chest and found this note that I had written to them.

I really hope that my children will continue writing notes to me, to themselves and to others!