Saturday, October 5, 2013

2nd and 4th!

Summer ended and the first day of school came.  We are always bummed and sad that summer is over.  Laurel is in 4th grade and Savannah is in 2nd.  We were so excited about the teachers they got.  Laurel's teacher is Mrs. Philpot and Savannah got Mrs. Smith.  This is the first year that I did not get pictures with their teachers.  I had all the kids with me when we went to meet their teachers.  Seth usually goes too, but was out of town this year.  Things were a little crazy and I didn't think about bringing the camera.  Seth got to take the girls to school on their first day!  He has never been able to do this, but with his new job he works from home some and this happened to be one of the days he was home.  He got to walk them to their classes.  They were so excited!  Here are some pictures we took before they left.




It was a tough day for Landon and Sawyer.  They missed their sisters so bad!  I captured some of the sweetest pictures when they got home that afternoon.






Sweet reunion!