Sunday, May 29, 2016

Back To The 80's!

Laurel and I went back to the 80's, for one of her Young Women's activities.  The young women were asked to dress the way that they thought their mom looked when she was a young woman.  They walked the runway for all the moms.  Then the young women designed an outfit, for their mom.  They used toilet paper to create this outfit.  Then the mom's had to walk the runway.  It was a really fun activity and the pictures turned out terrible, for some reason, but I still wanted to document this fun activity.



Mckinley



Daniel


Here's my 80's chick!


Natalie

One more look!



I wish I had gotten the final picture of Toni's dress.  Her daughter did an amazing job with some toilet paper!







Some moms started losing clothing as they walked the runway!  There was so much laughing during this activity!


I'm pretty sure I embarrassed Laurel!