Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Break/Bowling

The first day of Spring Break, we went bowling with Ava and Lily.  Savannah had gone to a bowling party a few Saturdays before and loved it!  We have never taken the rest of our children bowling.  And I probably shouldn't have taken Sawyer!  Thank Goodness, we got out of there without him busting his head, or me busting mine!  Those lanes are slick!!!  That's what makes the ball roll really fast.  He and I found out a couple of times just how slick!

It was really fun and Dana and I decided that it would be a great double date for us and our hubbies.  I actually got some strikes!!  I usually stink at anything that requires you to hold a ball!



Landon got lots of strikes!  He did awesome and was so animated when he would knock the balls down!








Sawyer stood there the whole time just watching his ball creep down the lane.  A couple of times it didn't make it and we would have to get an employee to go get it.












I had lots of help with this little guy.
Bless him!  He was ready to go.  He just throws himself down and pitches a fit.  He gets it all out and then he gets up and acts fine.

We left from here and went to the park!  These kids were worn out that night!