Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Random Cuteness

Beating on a drum!

Our Poor Tigers!  Oh how they fell down, down, down the charts to #14. 


Sawyer locked himself in the bathroom....

All alone.... and painted his toenails.

Then he cried, when we all laughed.

I am so blessed that these two love each other and play so well together! Most.of.the.time!

Landon disguised as a poodle!

What?  Did your dad not teach you to drive at 3?  Mine did!

Frozen yogurt on the porch.

Yes, I agree!  This is one of her best characteristics!

See, by the time you are 8, you can drive without any help!

This has become my favorite part of the porch!

Sawyer's muddy hand print!

The boy has got bike skills!

Even on Laurel's ten speed!

Patiently waiting for daddy to fix the chain.




Splashing in the rain!  It's a great day around here, when a light rain happens, with no thunder and lightening!

Cleaning!  He has some OCD in him!  Seth is probably thinking, "it's about time one of them takes after me!" :)
I went into their room to tuck them in and they were just like this, reading their scriptures.  This melted my heart.